Cover Letter Format For Free .NP Domain Name Registration

By
Advertisement
You can learn about creating a free domain name in Nepal through the post given below:
You'll need to submit a cover letter along with the domain request. Here is a simple format for your cover letter.



The HostMaster
NP ccTLD Registration Services
Mercantile Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Email: hostmaster@mercantile.com.np

Date:

Subject: Application for dneupane.com.np domain registration

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to request the registration of domain under my name Your Name with domain yourdomainname.com.np .

With this application I acknowledge that I accept all the terms and conditions for domain registration.

I would be very grateful indeed for your help. Needless to say, I will be glad to supply you with any further information you may need. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your Sincerely,
Your Name
Address
Phone Number
Signature

Replace all the required details with your own details. You can prepare a hand written letter or a printed letter and scan it to submit to the hostmaster. 
See this video to learn more about creating your free domain:


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable feedback here. Don't spam, stay safe...

Copyright

DMCA.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected